Are you working with someone facing an unplanned pregnancy?
The Healthcare Professional’s Adoption Guide will equip you to better help and care for women facing unplanned pregnancy or mothers creating an adoption plan for her child.
Discover the truth about adoption and the impact your role as a healthcare professional has on a patient, her adoption process, and how she recovers after choosing adoption.
In our guide, you’ll learn:
- The steps to make an adoption plan successful
- Positive Adoption Language and tips for supporting birth parents
- How to avoid putting you, your facility, or your client at legal risk
- What to do when a woman chooses adoption at the last minute
- 24-hour professional adoption resources for any situation
Important points to remember about adoption:
- It is never too late for a woman to choose adoption
- Every child is wanted and adoptable
- Adoption professionals are available 24 hours a day